We all enjoy getting into our hot tubs to have a nice relaxing soak, but keeping a spa enjoyable does require some maintenance. Hot tub up-keep can seem like a real chore if you are not equipped with the right products, so I’ve put together a list of 6 items that will allow you to spend less time maintaining and more time enjoying your hot tub.
1.) An Easier Way to Remove Dirt & Debris
The Shake-a-Vac II can be used to easily and quickly remove debris from the bottom of your hot tub. This tool can also be used to effortlessly drain water from your spa. Benefits:
- Works similarly to a siphon, all you have to do is shake it to start.
- Saves water and chemicals, thus saving your money.
- No awkward hoses or bags to empty.
2.) Prevent Cloudiness & Scum Lines
The Zorbo absorbs oil scum and lotion residues out of the water, without soaking up the water itself.
- Helps prevent cloudy water or foaming.
- Is an Earth-friendly product, does not use chemicals.
- Allows you to keep your water clearer and cleaner longer, while using less chemicals.
3.) Easier Water Maintenance
SeaKlear Mighty Pods are a weekly care water clarifier that dissolve in minutes to promote clear hot tub water.
- Easy dosing – toss the pod in and go.
- All natural-environmentally safe, 100% non-toxic & biodegradable.
- Safe to use with all sanitizer systems.
- Prevents cloudy water, phosphates & scummy buildup.
- You don’t have to use multiple chemical treatments, its all in the pod.
4.) The Only Easy Way to Deep-Clean
Spa System Flush cleans the inside of your plumbing system removing the gunk that you can’t see.
- Can prevent build up inside your plumbing that could reduce water circulation and jet flow.
- Lessens the chance of potentially costly repairs.
- Keeps scale buildup from forming on your heater element.
- Prolongs the life of your filter.
5.) Automatic Filter Cleaner
The Blaster Automatic Filter cleaner cleans your filters for you, eliminating the need to do it by hand.
- Less mess, less work for you.
- Rotates filter while jets spray water, penetrating the filter pleats.
- Cleaning filters prolongs the life of the filter.
- Helps eliminate bacterial breeding.
6.) Antimicrobial Filters
Microorganisms that come into contact with Microban filter media can no longer grow or reproduce.
- Prolongs your filters life.
- Helps prevent cloudiness.
Hot tubs are meant for relaxation. Help keep it that way with products that make maintaining your hot tub a breeze!