If you are a new hot tub owner, it can be difficult to know where to start with water chemistry. You might even have a few spa chemicals or supplies but are not sure what they are or what you need to do to keep your water clean.
Our Hot Tub Chemistry Quick Guide is here to help! Learn the basics about the three steps to fresh, clear water:
Now that you have a good introduction to Hot Tub Water Chemistry, here’s a few more articles to learn even more:
- Hot Tub Setup – A Start-Up Guide for New Spa Owners
- Why Testing your pH & Alkalinity is Important
- What is a Hot Tub Sanitizer and Which Sanitizer is the Best?
- What is a Saltwater Hot Tub?
- Bromine Quick-Start Guide
Have questions about spa water chemistry? Ask in the comments below!